Table of Content
- You must answer the question: “who are my fans?”
You must answer the question: “who are my fans?”
- What job/business do they involve themselves in?
- Where do they stay?
- Are they majorly males? Or females? Or both genders?
- What are they looking for in my blog?
- What impression do they have for my blog if my friend should meet one of them on a street today and ask him about my blog?
- Where do they stay and how are they affected by the current trends?
- What are their ages?
- Are they professionals or amateurs?
Research and List Your Fans’ Interests
Subscribe to Several YouTube Channels in Your Niche
Spy Into Your Competitor’s Blog and Steal
Visit Your Niche Section in Forums, Study What They are Posting, and Their Reactions
Visit the Bookstore
Godwin Oluponmile is a full-time freelancer. He encountered great joy for Content Marketing. He’s a vast onlinepreneur who writes about Finance and Lifestyle also.
Whenever he’s not found playing with friends, he’d be catching fun with guitar, writing or researching on how to make IdeaFlavour visitors happier.