Table of Content
- “Is ecommerce website marketing strategy really worth it for me?”
- “Is it a must I have my small business website for what I do?”
- “What if I run my sales out here offline?”
- Your Potential Customers Expect it
- Greater Credibility and Authenticity
- Your Competitors Have Websites
- More Than 2.4 Billion People Daily Go Online in Every 24 hours
- 24/7 Service and Revenue
- Better Communication With Customers
- Easier Networking With Gurus
- Your Customer Support Made Easier and Better
- It’s Simple to Operate
- You Control Your Brand by One Portfolio
- Share this if you love:
“Is ecommerce website marketing strategy really worth it for me?”
“Is it a must I have my small business website for what I do?”
“What if I run my sales out here offline?”
Your Potential Customers Expect it
- – 52% of respondents go directly to company’s website for branded contents and product info.
- – 25% of respondents prefer to read branded content in a news article format and directly from the social media.
- – 22% focus on the in the third party website sales.
- – 8% research on all blogs there in.
Greater Credibility and Authenticity
Your Competitors Have Websites
More Than 2.4 Billion People Daily Go Online in Every 24 hours
24/7 Service and Revenue
Better Communication With Customers
You improve your relationship with them if you go online, irrespective of your business. I tell you, customers won’t pay you if you disregard questions they ask, and even questions they do not ask.
Easier Networking With Gurus
Your Customer Support Made Easier and Better
It’s Simple to Operate
You Control Your Brand by One Portfolio
Conclusion (on ecommerce website marketing strategy)
Godwin Oluponmile is a full-time freelancer who encountered great joy in writing on Content Marketing. He’s a vast onlinepreneur who writes about Finance and Lifestyle also.
He discovers the joy in anything blogging or writing; he’s a poet, a guitarist, and a public speaker – with two degrees: B. Arts in English Studies and B. Arts in International Relations.