Table of Content
- Frequently Remember The Last Time You Wasted Your Money
- Open a Separate Savings Account and Target
- Delay the Time Before You Buy any Liability
- Keep in Mind What Your Financial Role Models Say and Do
- Save From Every Income You Get
- Be 100% Conscious of How You Spend/What You Spend On
- Share this if you love:
Frequently Remember The Last Time You Wasted Your Money
Open a Separate Savings Account and Target
- You’ll begin to feel smart and bossy when you gradually get short of funds;
- You’ll begin to recall how your money grows to a targeted amount. And the inspiration to maintain the few left on you soars;
- You’ll begin to fantasize on how your dream investment will be when you start with the target;
- You’ll easily take life simple;
- You’ll naturally spy on the research on how to invest and be a better entrepreneur. This alone drives you to meet better business holders and connections. Because you expect the growth to a target.
Delay the Time Before You Buy any Liability
- what you buy, but makes you spend more money/taxes on it, e.g. Expensive cars, houses etc…
- What never accrues you money back.
- what you don’t spend money on which loses its worth in a matter of years e.g. Mobile phone, cars, houses, etc…
- what can never appreciate in value.
Keep in Mind What Your Financial Role Models Say and Do
Save From Every Income You Get
Be 100% Conscious of How You Spend/What You Spend On
Don’t miss this: 7 Insane Reasons Why You Must Start at Least a Small Business Now
Godwin Oluponmile is a full-time freelancer. He encountered great joy for Content Marketing. He’s a vast onlinepreneur who writes about Finance and Lifestyle also.
Whenever he’s not found playing with friends, he’d be catching fun with guitar, writing or researching on how to make IdeaFlavour visitors happier.